Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
NPO Aoyama Design Forum (ADF) places the highest priority on your trust and believes that it is ADF's important responsibility to properly handle the personal information you entrust to us. However, ADF will not provide personal information to third parties without legal guidance or the consent of the individual concerned.
Compliance with laws, regulations, and other norms regarding the protection of personal information
ADF complies with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms and guidelines regarding the protection of personal information.
Ensuring the Accuracy and Security of Personal Information
ADF strives to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date in order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, and takes reasonable security measures in terms of both information and communication technology and management organization systems to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information and the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Protection Management System
ADF will ensure that its directors and staff recognize the importance of protecting personal information, and will formulate, implement, maintain, and continuously improve a personal information protection management system (a management system that includes policies, systems, plans, implementation, audits, and reviews to protect personal information used by ADF for its business) to appropriately protect personal information.
In the event that the content of this page conflicts with the Japanese Terms of Service, the Japanese Terms of Service shall take precedence.
Purpose of use of personal information.
ADF may receive personal information directly from you through business inquiries or recruitment inquiries. In such cases, ADF will use the personal information received only for the purposes specified at the time of collection, such as responding to or contacting the customer. ADF may also use the personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes.
- ADF service development
- Notification of information about ADF services or ADF-organized events
- Responding to and communicating with recruiting inquiries, etc
- To provide information or communicate necessary matters for the purpose of improving the level of ADF's consulting services and other services to you
Handling of Personal Information
- Acquisition of personal information
ADF acquires personal information to the extent necessary for its business and in a lawful and fair manner.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
ADF will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual, except in the following cases.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual may impede the execution of such affairs.
- When personal information is entrusted to a subcontractor to the extent necessary for the execution of ADF's business.
- In the case of joint use with affiliated companies.
- Safety management measures for personal information
ADF will establish a personal information management system and take physical and technical safety control measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information and for other safety control purposes. In addition, as a human safety management measure, ADF will educate its staff on the appropriate handling of personal information, and will conduct periodic internal audits.
We will continue to take necessary and appropriate safety management measures as described above to prevent accidents.
- Requests for disclosure of personal information, etc
With regard to requests for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, etc., or suspension of use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "requests for disclosure, etc."), we will respond to requests for disclosure, etc. within a reasonable period of time after confirming the identity of the person making the inquiry.
Any significant changes will be posted on the site.
- Handling of personal information specific to the website
Prevention of eavesdropping by third parties during communications
When ADF asks you to provide personal information through the website operated by ADF, ADF will encrypt your personal information using SSL (secure sockets layer) or equivalent security technology to ensure the safety of the information in case of unauthorized access by a third party during the communication process.